Whether you purchased bike insurance online or offline, the insurer will explain how to claim insurance for bikes and let you download a copy of the policy from their website with just a few clicks.
It is widespread to lose the physical copy of your bike insurance policy. Losing it to the normal wear and tear of being stored in tight places on your bike is also possible. Don’t worry if you misplace your bike insurance policy paperwork or need replacement coverage.
Here is what you are required to do if you lose your document proving you are insured for a two-wheeler:
- Search for the paperwork in the office, at your house, and in your car. Someone else has probably taken or lost it if you can’t find it in any of these locations.
- Immediately end using the bike if you cannot locate the insurance papers. You can only ride your bike if you have the policy document.
- Your final choice is to contact your insurance provider and ask for a copy of your insurance policy to be reissued in duplicate. After doing so, you must wait a few days before using your motorbike again.
Where on the internet can I find a copy of my bike insurance, and how can I download it?
Whether you bought your bike insurance online or in person, the insurance company will make it possible for you to immediately receive a copy of the policy from their website in a few clicks.
Please follow these instructions to download a copy of your insurance document successfully.
- Go to the insurance website that covers your motorbike or scooter.
- You must select the type of bike insurance you purchased once navigating to that section.
- Enter your policy details. If you need to remember the policy number, enter the number assigned to your motorbike when it was registered, and you will be given the specifics of the policy.
- Check the information displayed on the screen for accuracy and when the next bike insurance premium is due.
- A copy of the policy will load up on the screen for you. You should save the file to your desktop and print a copy.
How Can I Obtain a Duplicate Copy of My Two-Wheeler Insurance Offline?
- Notify your insurance company: You should contact your insurer when you discover an insurance document must be included.
- File an FIR: The insurer has the right to request a copy of the FIR. As a consequence of this, it is of the utmost importance to lodge a complaint with the police station that is geographically closest to you and to carry a copy of the complaint at all times.
- Publication advertisements: In some circumstances, you may also be required to publicise the absence of policy information in the regional newspaper. When you request a new copy, include the advertisement cutting among your other documents.
- Bond of indemnity: In the end, you must sign the bond. After you have done so, the insurer will check your documents before issuing duplicate policy papers.
‘Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.‘
ESD/Static Control Furniture: Industrial Workbenches
Mini SD Memory Cards – Memory Card Guide
Advanced Mobile SEO TIPS For Mobile Marketing