If you are running Microsoft Office version 2210, the company has released a new update with several bug fixes. The latest Microsoft Office Build 15715.20014 has been released to the Office Insiders who are on the Windows Beta Channel and adds the following new improvements and fixes.
What’s new and improved in Microsoft Office version 2210 (Build 15715)
- Fixed an issue where a function would run out of resources or display the wrong error message when alttext had no value.
- Fixed an issue where app would stop responding and consume huge amounts of memory while doing touch zoom on RTL sheets.
- Fixed an issue where users could not use the panning tool with stylus.
- Fixed an issue where search would always return results from the primary account and not the selected account.
- Fixed an issue that caused attachment size limits to not be evaluated when drag/dropping an attachment into a mail message.
- Fixed an issue where the app closed unexpectedly when closing the Mail control panel.
- Fixed an issue where PowerPoint could be prevented from closing when accessed as an IOleObject.
- Fixed an issue where hyperlinks were not working, and an error was displayed.
- Fixed an issue in interaction mode with application guard.
- Fixed an issue where after splitting document window, lower window did not scroll to expected position below cursor.
- Fixed an issue where the font size for labels increased unexpectedly in QAT when the icon sizes were updated.
- Fixed an issue where a customer certificate was incorrectly shown as being revoked.
Story published by Kunal Chowdhury we
Kunal Chowdhury is a Microsoft Windows Insider MVP, and Content Creator. He publishes latest tech news, articles, and reviews on kunal-chowdhury.com that has 2 million+ monthly views. DM him on [email protected] if you want to discuss on any business collaboration opportunities.
5 Golden Parameters To Follow Before Selecting A CRM Software
Warning Dangerous Spyware – Have You Been Getting a Pop Up Warning Dangerous Spyware Message?
Best Anti Virus Software Reviews – Anti Spyware Scanner Virus Scan